Welcome to the April 2019 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap! What fun stuff did we cover?
As a reminder, if this is your first time reading our monthly digest, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see all the summaries of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.”
NJroute22.com represents a collection of “real life” stories – what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. This is in no way a “news” site or phony superficial click-bait mining operation. The content here varies widely – and we try to incorporate our daily life in this part of the state. The objective is to break the mold of traditional web outlets that people have literally been conditioned into using. This publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life – absent sugar-coated fluff or trendy nonsense. Not ashamed to be blunt when necessary.
And for the people that like to visit this website regularly – we truly appreciate the time you take to read what we write or watch what we produce. Stay long enough and we promise that there will be many quality posts to come! We always have an eye on as much as time allows.
So, let’s take a look at some of the posts that were published in April of 2019.
Some articles published on NJroute22.com in April 2019
- Organic is nice, but costly: An honest perspective about the (very nice) Profeta Farms Organic Market. With the good, comes a price tag.
- ShopRite-Wiki (continued): We add more to the catalog of ShopRite Supermarkets. In April, we documented these: ShopRite of Mansfield, NJ -and- ShopRite of Bethlehem, PA.
- Weis as Nice?: There are some supermarkets in NJ – that just seem to be fledgling, such as Weis in Hackettstown.
- Aussie Puppies become trouble: We contiue our new weekly feature – The Life of Two Australian Shepherds. Follow along as we document Aussies like a reality show! Now with “trouble!”
- More RETAIL!: In addition to several supermarkets, we also featured Power Place of Whitehouse, NJ — LIDL of Easton, PA — Barnes & Noble of Bethlehem, PA — Cinemark of Watchung, NJ. A diverse array of places to spend your money.
- Outdoors: Some words and videos about Spruce Run Recreation Area — as well as stiff “rules” at Ken Lockwood (in regards to fishing.)
- BEST PROPANE: We finally found a place that charges for what you actually get in terms of BBQ propane: Liberty Whitehouse.
- Product trickery: Consumers should be aware: Organic treats can be worse than candy — and the infamous grocery shrink ray as Viva Paper Towels provide less product for the same money.
- Keto, Low-Carb, and Carnivore: Continuing our helpful Vlog series regarding healthy eating via low carb. Our topics in April: Listening to your body — Is diet AND exercise necessary? — some thoughts about Intermittent Fasting — and how to deal with social issues when low carb or carnivore.
- Misc.: Rounding out the month – You cannot buy kids clothing at Liberty Village in Flemington, NJ anymore — we opine about The Hills Village Center in Bedminster, NJ — and a funny (or ironic) appearance at Phillipsburg Mall.
Remember, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!