NJroute22.com Recap – 5th Edition (July 2018)
This was NJroute22.com’s FOURTH full month online! (See our 1st Edition Recap here, and second recap, third recap! and fourth recaps here!) Hopefully – we’ll get more readers who enjoy our original content! (And if you are a reader – PLEASE share with your friends any way possible! We’d greatly appreciate that!)
Been working on our fun new feature – but with some trouble. It’s about Flying Camera Drones. It’s cool yet frustrating. I was hoping to have something by now – but we’re still in the “lab” working on it.
Don’t forget to check out our video category here – which can be subscribed via our YouTube channel below. Our Podcast feature is also being still being sorted out.
Remember, this is a “real life” publication of what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. So our content will vary widely over time. That’s the bonus of working for yourself.
And for those of you who have stumbled upon our website – we truly appreciate that you stopped by. That said, let’s take a look at some of the posts published July of 2018.
Other articles published on NJroute22.com in July 2018
- Reading Cars – Some helpful reminders since most people DRIVE around here!
- Profeta Farms – We’re looking forward to the fully opened organic food destination!
- North County Branch Library – Hopefully some of you are still able to read! The book depository in Clinton, NJ is fairly nice!
- Supermarket Roundup – We continue to VLOG about various supermarkets around here. We like doing that.
- Speaking of supermarkets – some interesting points regarding why maybe Stop & Shop isn’t the best option.
- Retro Shopping. If you miss those days – head over to the Flemington Department Store for some good times.
- Some thoughts on the differences between a highly digital life – and getting back to Real Life.
- NJ Farms. The Jersey Fresh people have a way to help you find your local farmer quick!
- Retro Driving. More in our continued series of Classic Cars in NJ.
- And lastly – why the Tinicum Arts Festival in Pennsylvania puts many in NJ to shame.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!