Welcome to the June 2019 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap! We skipped last month (May) and will include it. What interesting stuff did we cover this time?
If this is your first chance reading our digest, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see all the summaries of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.” We’re in our second year already!
Note that NJroute22.com represents a collection of “real life” stories – what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. This is in no way a “news” site or phony superficial click-bait mining operation. The content here varies widely – and we try to incorporate our daily life in this part of NJ and eastern PA. The objective is to break the mold of traditional web outlets that people have literally been conditioned into using. This publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life – absent sugar-coated fluff or artificially trendy nonsense. Not ashamed to be blunt when necessary. We’re pragmatists most of the time.
And for the people that like to visit this website regularly – we honestly appreciate the time you take to read what we write or watch what we produce. Stay with us long enough and we hope that there will be many quality posts to come!
You’d actually be surprised at how much we can accomplish considering our other responsibilities! Almost superhero-like!
So, let’s take a look at some selected posts that were published May and June of 2019.
Noteworthy articles published on NJroute22.com for May and June 2019
- Discontinued: We enjoyed our vlog experiment talking about The Life of Two Australian Shepherds. But circumstances changed, and we’re no longer doing it. We’ll keep the category up for posterity. The pups are doing great.
- Store Reviews: A nice mix of everyday stores: ShopRite in Morristown as well as Bernardsville. A new Bourbon Street in P-burg. Easton, PA’s version of Home Depot, Harbor Freight, and Giant Food.
- Spiked Vlog: A boat-load of spiked seltzer videos: Crook & Marker spiked seltzer, White Claw Pure, Henry’s Hard Sparkling Water, and new Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer Flavors. We have at least two that will stick with us.
- More miscellaneous videos: A few other fun flicks: Our take on commercial lawn mowers for homeowners, as well as how to fix common landscaping tools. And our favorite – Inferior Product Packaging. People need to speak up about declining quality! Oh, and what were those 3 jet planes in the sky?
- Meat Movies: And our Sunday videos are for the low-carb, keto, carnivore crowd. We had quite a few. But some that we liked a lot: Social issues with being low-carb, Rebel Ice Cream (the first full-fat and low carb ice treat), and why you should never eat fast food – even if they offer “low carb.”
- Comfort Zone: Most people like to stay in their neck of the woods. We call it the five-mile radius syndrome. Get out and explore more!
- New Restaurant: We eat out rarely. But we checked out the new OMG Burger & Brew over in Long Valley, NJ.
- STATS: Interesting to know where the most distracted driver accidents happen in NJ.
- FAKE: Seriously – be aware of the new plant-based Franken Foods that are sweeping the nation. And watch out for Cauliflower Hijacking!
- Misc.: Rounding out the last two months – Melick’s – a local cider brew – 5 friendly pet tips – and what to do with bee problems.
Remember, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!