Welcome to the January 2019 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap! (How’s the winter treating you so far?)
If this is your first time checking out a monthly digest, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see easier to read summaries of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.”
Once again, this is an online collection of “real life” stories – what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. No way a “news” site or phony superficial click-bait mining operation. Our content varies widely – but we try to incorporate our daily life in this part of the state. The goal is to break the mold of traditional web outlets that people have literally been conditioned into using. This publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life – not sugar-coated fluff or trendy nonsense. We also call things as we see them!
And for anyone that actually visits this website regularly – we truly appreciate the time you take to read what we write. Stay long enough and we promise that there will be many quality posts to come! We fine-tune and improve as we can. See how our video production quality has increased? 🙂
With that out of the way, let’s take a look at some of the posts published January of 2019.
Some articles published on NJroute22.com in January 2019
- New Year Goals: Most people make “resolutions,” but what are some good goals to have – that you can achieve?
- Good Deals: Believe it or not – some good deals can be found even at places like Rite Aid and even Kings Supermarket!
- Long Play Record: An awesome old-school record store worth visiting – Spin Me Round over in Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Technology Trap: We show you why it’s hardly ever necessary to have the “latest.” We say Never buy a new cell phone!
- Kefir Cheese: The wonderful Arz Labne Kefir Cheese is not available in enough locations! See why we love it.
- CBD Oil – Hemp Bombs: The hemp oil trend is getting HUGE. Is it hype or the real deal? We’re very curious!
- Eyes in the Sky: Companies are resorting to “LOT COP” surveillance systems to keep crime in check. Big Brother or necessary evil?
- Coupon Rackets: Some companies such as EMS Eastern Mountain Sports have over 80 “exclusions” on their discount coupons. Kind of a scam, no?
- School or Experience? The case for replacing High School with Internships instead. We love the idea very much.
- TOP 5 DEALS We discontinued the old Supermarket Roundup VLOG,and have re-branded it as the Top 5 Deals video category. No unhealthy foods in our recommendations!
However, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!