Welcome to the July 2019 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap! What unique stuff did we cover this month?
If this is your first chance reading our digest, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see all the summaries of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.” We’re in our second year already!
Note that NJroute22.com represents a collection of “real life” stories – what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. This is in no way a “news” site or phony superficial click-bait mining operation. The content here varies widely – and we try to incorporate our daily life in this part of NJ and eastern PA. The objective is to break the mold of traditional web outlets that people have literally been conditioned into using. This publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life – absent sugar-coated fluff or artificially trendy nonsense. Not ashamed to be blunt when necessary. We’re pragmatists most of the time.
And for the people that like to visit this website regularly – we honestly appreciate the time you take to read what we write or watch what we produce. Stay with us long enough and we hope that there will be many quality posts to come!
You’d actually be surprised at how much we can accomplish considering our other responsibilities! Almost superhero-like!
So, let’s take a look at some selected posts that were published in July of 2019.
Noteworthy articles published on NJroute22.com for July 2019
- Urbanized: We explore the vast differences between progressive city living and conservative rural survival.
- Smoother: Some sections of Route 22 in the central zone get a freshly paved surface. Will it last?
- Walking Road Hazards: Always good to remind people of the Deer Witching Hours – and to be alert while driving!
- Banning Epidemic: We’re a bit bothered at the nanny-state, and how now they’re meddling with plastic shopping bags. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to connect the dots.
- Child Training: Nowadays, children seem way less prepared for the real world. Here are 40 lessons to teach your kids before they leave home.
- Hardware: Do you have a preference between Home Depot and Lowe’s? How about your local hardware store?
- Getting Worse: We strongly feel that drivers are really getting worse in NJ – and will only go downhill if they impose speed controls.
- Vices: The state really needs to fill their coffers – and NJ is set to pass Nevada as the sport betting king of the nation.
- More Vices: There are a lot of Major Liquor Stores in NJ – do you have a preference? Or is it about location?
- Misc.: Rounding out July – We rant about deceptive product names – visit ShopRite in Succasunna and ALDI in Rockaway – wonder if condiments just add to the waistline – make the perfect summer cocktail – and have decided that all sweet tastes should never enter our mouths.
Remember, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!