Welcome to the Febryary 2019 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap! (Looking more like we escaped a bad winter!)
If this is your first time checking out a monthly digest, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see easier to read summaries of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.”
As a reminder, NJroute22.com represents a collection of “real life” stories – what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. This is in no way a “news” site or phony superficial click-bait mining operation. The content here varies widely – but we try to incorporate our daily life in this part of the state. The goal is to break the mold of traditional web outlets that people have literally been conditioned into using. This publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life – not sugar-coated fluff or trendy nonsense. We also call things as we see them!
And for anyone that actually visits this website regularly – we truly appreciate the time you take to read what we write. Stay long enough and we promise that there will be many quality posts to come! We fine-tune and improve as we can. See how our video production quality has increased? 🙂
With that out of the way, let’s take a look at some of the posts published February of 2019.
Some articles published on NJroute22.com in February 2019
- How To: We’re starting to delve into helpful videos these days – like how to clean your clothes dryer – or upgrade an old pc.
- Affordable Food: We checked out Lidl of Union, NJ – and think the trend of cheap food will take off. Just watch what happens!
- New Puppies: NJroute22.com gets some new dogs – and a new feature here – The Life of Two Australian Shepherds. Follow along as we document their life every single week!
- Shopping Local: We checked out a true local business Raritan Valley Agway – as they carry some unique dog food, too.
- More ShopRite: We add to our catalog of Shoprite Supermarkets – with three more this month – Clinton, NJ – Somerville, NJ and Hillsborough, NJ.
- Flicks: A new movie theater coming this year – Cinemark Watchung, NJ. Amazed that Hollywood still makes money. For how long?
- Be careful with the apps: There is an app for everything these days. Don’t take the bait. They end up costing more in the long run!
- Thinking about sales: It’s always the shoddy stuff on sale. Makes you wonder how over-priced all that junk is to begin with!
- Decent Drinks: You might like the new Wild Basin Boozy Sparkling Water. Low carb, good buzz, and no sulfites!
- Keto, Low-Carb, and Carnivore Not only did we discontinue the old Supermarket Roundup VLOG, but the short-lived Top 5 Deals video category as well! We get to the meat of the matter finally. We’re all about avoiding the sugar and processed foods.
However, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!