NJroute22.com Recap – December 2018 Edition
Welcome to the December 2018 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap! (And Happy New Year as well!)
If this is your first visit, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see easier to read summaries of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.”
And we also have a growing video category here – which can be subscribed via our YouTube channel below.
I like to remind readers that this is a “real life” publication of what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. Not a “news” site or phony superficial click-bait. The content varies tremendously – but we try to incorporate our daily life in this part of the state. Our hope is to break the mold of traditional web outlets people have been conditioned into using. This publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life – not sugar-coated fluff or trendy nonsense. We also try to tell it like it is.
And for anyone that actually visits this website regularly – we truly appreciate the time you take to read what we write. Stay long enough and we promise that there will be many quality posts to come!
With that out of the way, let’s take a look at some of the posts published December of 2018.
Some articles published on NJroute22.com in December 2018
- Merry Christmas! The five good and bad things about the annual ritual.
- Eating Out. We are home cooks. But one place we definitely want to try soon is Harper’s Table in Clinton, NJ.
- Organically fraudulent? Just because the printed word means one thing – that doesn’t mean it’s organic inside the package.
- Holiday Guilt Trip. Some activist groups waste money trying to influence people on what is good or bad to eat.
- Captialize! Sometimes you need to seize the day when it comes to good deals. Otherwise, you will have missed out!
- Self-imposed Diabetes. Just looking at how the Sugar Rush overcame local supermarkets this Christmas, it’s no wonder people are sick and fat!
- First in America. We visited the only Indigo / Indigo Kids (Canadian) bookstore over in Short Hills. Interesting, and we’ll be back!
- Speed Hypocrisy. Laws against speeding were meant for everyone’s “safety.” Why are certain groups of people exempt?
- Popular Diner! Necessity allowed us to try the very well-known Clinton Station Diner this month. We like!
- Penny-Pinching Eats & Affordable Buzz. Check out our weekly Supermarket Roundup VLOG. And we’re taking a break from our Cheap Wine Reviews VLOG – and trying new video content! (Like our hell building a kids Disney Princess Carriage!)
However, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!