NJroute22.com Recap – October 2018 Edition
Welcome to the October 2018 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap! (And Happy Halloween as well!)
If you’re new, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see easier to read “digests” of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.”
And don’t forget to check out our video category here – which can be subscribed via our YouTube channel below.
Once again, I like reminding readers that this is a “real life” publication of what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. Not a “news” site or anything niche in particular. The content varies widely – but we try to incorporate life in this part of the state. Our hope is to break the mold of traditional media outlets people have been conditioned into using. This publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life – not sugar-coated fluff.
And for those of you actually visit this website regularly – we truly appreciate the time you take to read what we write. That said, let’s take a look at some of the posts published October of 2018.
Some articles published on NJroute22.com in October 2018
Here we highlight 10 that we particularly enjoyed!
- Why isn’t everyone switching to Mint Mobile for their cell phone needs? $180 per year frees up a lot of money for other things!
- ALDI of Phillipsburg, NJ opened up. It’s almost a carbon copy of other locations, just a little bigger! We love it still!
- We continue our weekly Cheap Wine Reviews VLOG. A different way to “rate” wine that more people can truly relate to: How you feel the next day!
- Speaking of wine – just how seriously should you take the wine reviews and other aspects of the industry? Or just use your own noggin and tastebuds?
- Supermarket Roundup – Our VLOG series about area supermarket “sales” continues. Unhealthy choices pepper the aisles! Shop cautiously!
- Coming to the Route 22 area on November 14th is Lidl of Union, NJ. Are they better or worse than ALDI?
- An “upscale” hamburger and wine chain called Zinburger is coming soon to the Bridgewater, NJ area.
- A reliable staple along Route 22 is Old Mountain Farm over in Lebanon, NJ. They got you covered almost all year round!
- Close call! Another Hot Air Balloon makes an unplanned residential landing in Hunterdon County, NJ.
- Pick your own! We re-started our annual fall tradition. We went apple picking at Melick’s Town Farm.
However, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!