NJroute22.com Recap – 3rd Edition (May 2018)
We’re still posting one article a day until we find our appropriate pace. The Route 22 area is an enigma. We’ll figure it out eventually.
Be sure to check out our video category here – which can be subscribed via our YouTube channel below. A regular podcast is coming soon, as soon as we determine how to do it!
We’re getting into the groove of how the site will move forward in the future. A live chronicle of what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor is a great topic of interest – so the types of content will ebb and flow depending on the seasons, as well as what ordinary life might throw our way.
That said – let’s take a look at some of the posts published this month.
Other articles published on NJroute22.com in May 2018
- Hot Air Balloons – Are they dangerous to have flying around?
- Thee Ice Cream Parlor – a decadent treat for area residents. Along with reduced-sugar options for sensible people!
- Lottery Ticket TIP – want to know the fastest way to scratch a crossword ticket?
- Stoney Brook Grille – we take a rare look at an area restaurant. Pretty good, if you ask us!
- A great PSA about the importance of Wheel Alignments for your car. The easiest way to save!
- NJ Transit – we detailed the Raritan Valley Line as well as the Morris & Essex Line.
- How do you feel about the “speed limit?” We think this whole thing is a giant racket to ROB YOU.
- What retail will occupy the old Walmart site in Whitehouse?
- We think Tim Hortons Cafe is a ton better than other “coffee shops” in the area – why aren’t there more of them?
- The Shoppes at The Farm – a slow construction project in Readington seems like it’ll bring upscale retail to the area soon. Any thoughts?
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!