NJroute22.com Recap – November 2018 Edition
Welcome to the November 2018 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap! (And Happy Holidays as well!)
If you’re new, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see easier to read “digests” of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.”
And don’t forget to check out our video category here – which can be subscribed via our YouTube channel below.
Once again, I like reminding readers that this is a “real life” publication of what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. Not a “news” site or anything niche in particular. The content varies widely – but we try to incorporate life in this part of the state. Our hope is to break the mold of traditional media outlets people have been conditioned into using. This publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life – not sugar-coated fluff.
And for those of you actually visit this website regularly – we truly appreciate the time you take to read what we write. That said, let’s take a look at some of the posts published November of 2018.
Some articles published on NJroute22.com in November 2018
- Sip or Gulp? We happily stumbled upon Beneduce Vineyards over in Pittstown, NJ. Nice to see such wonderful operations in New Jersey. We haven’t tried the wine yet!
- Non-fiction or Fantasy? Local Bookseller Barnes & Noble touts they have the best reputation. They didn’t ask us, that’s for sure!
- Small Town Charm. We share a few reasons why we like Clinton, NJ. Seems “just right” as Goldilocks would say.
- Fresh Cuts! Those who love cooking meat are thrilled The Homestead Butcher Shop opened up in Lebanon, NJ.
- Easy Money? The We Buy Houses signs are an interesting sight to see. Who uses those services?
- Easy Rider! It’s not difficult to eliminate transportation stress. Off-Peak Travel is the best of the best.
- Cookie-Cutter. Another Quick Chek sprouts up on the Somerville Circle. They’re everywhere! Good or bad thing?
- BBQ Love. Another new option for meat lovers. Jersey Q All American Barbecue in Clinton, NJ. Lip smacking lusciousness!
- More Food Shopping. We chime in about McCaffrey’s Food Markets in Princeton, NJ – as well as the relatively new Wegmans Food Market in Hanover, NJ.
- Penny-Pinching Eats & Affordable Buzz. Check out our weekly Supermarket Roundup VLOG. A long-time ritual for millions of people. And do you need to go broke enjoying alcohol? Not at all – the Cheap Wine Reviews VLOG gives you the lowdown.
However, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!