NJroute22.com Recap – 4th Edition (June 2018)
Got some fun stuff planned for the summer that we’re excited to share. The Route 22 area will look a bit different to us if things work out the way we planned! Stay tuned…
Be sure to check out our video category here – which can be subscribed via our YouTube channel below. We’re still working out the details for our upcoming podcast series.
This is a “live chronicle” of what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. So the kind of content will change significantly depending on the time of year and where our travels take us.
Those reading – we appreciate that you stopped by. So let’s take a look at some of the posts published June of 2018.
Other articles published on NJroute22.com in June 2018
- Fox Hollow – A new “high tech” condo development under construction in Branchburg, NJ.
- Supermarkets – We continue our weekly VLOG about the various “sales” at area markets. We’re trying our best to be subtle about smart food choices. That is a hard thing to do when so much of each grocery store is filled with literal junk.
- “Social Media” – We share some unique viewpoints about them. It’s a very tricky gray area for us – especially between business and personal. What do you think?
- Farmers Market – Each Saturday, The Shoppes at The Farm have a new outdoor market. You should check it out today (if you’re reading this before 1pm.)
- Do you really think you know all you need to know about the eggs you eat each week? It’s not as easy as you think.
- Toys R Us is gone for good. Luckily you can still get real toys in 2018.
- How much have school buses changed since you were a kid. Does it sound right to you? Even if you have or don’t have kids? A sensitive subject.
- How long will Phillipsburg Mall last? And what could successfully take its place?
- Speaking of toys – we truly feel that Toys With Love of Chester, NJ – truly deserves their name! Awesome gem in the Garden State!
- Another local business that needs to survive is Black River Roasters of Whitehouse, NJ. We try to toss them some business when we can! The last thing we want to see is chain coffee everywhere.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!