NJroute22.com Recap – September 2018 Edition
Welcome to the September 2018 Edition of our NJroute22.com recap!
If you’re new, please check out our category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see easier to read “digests” of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.”
We found a great model in the Flying Camera Drones category (DJI Spark), but it has too many restrictions! I suspect the one we like (Parrot Anafi) will be priced low enough by Black Friday to finally commit!
And don’t forget to check out our video category here – which can be subscribed via our YouTube channel below. Still have not ramped up our podcast feature yet either. We do our best with the little time we have. Hopefully in the future.
Once again, I like reminding readers that this is a “real life” publication of what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. Not a “news” site or anything niche in particular. The content is still being tested out – plus we still have some personal transportation issues. Our inner goal is to break the mold of traditional media outlets people have been conditioned into using. Whereas this publication aims to be a bit more of an honest conversation along the road of life. Not sure if that makes any sense to you.
And for those of you actually visit this website regularly – we truly appreciate your consideration. That said, let’s take a look at some of the posts published September of 2018.
Other articles published on NJroute22.com in September 2018
- Grounds for Sculpture – A great reason to get in your car and drive!
- Local Eggs! – If you have an egg producer in your neck of the woods – take advantage of them!
- We started a new weekly Cheap Wine Reviews VLOG. A different way to “rate” wine that more people can truly relate to: How you feel the next day!
- Supermarket Roundup – Our VLOG series about area supermarket “sales” continues. Unhealthy choices pepper the aisles! Shop cautiously!
- Wally World – We take a look at some oddities at the “big, bad store” that everyone either bashes or can’t live without!
- Amish Farmers Market – we don’t know why people don’t go out of their way to visit the Dutch Country market every week.
- We’re not huge fans of Whole Foods (due to their emotional, deceptive marketing), however – we do find good deals at Whole Foods from time to time!
- Christmas in September? Speaking of Walmart – the Xmas insanity started already. Where have all the good times gone?
- Loud Noises! You might want to think about relocating if your local city or town starts enacting leaf blower bans like a bossy nanny.
- Important – everyone in the world should know about Salt Your Way to Health – and the profound differences between salts that hardly anyone is talking about. So simple yet so crucial!
However, these are only some highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!