NJroute22.com Recap – August 2018 Edition
Now that we’ve been online for nearly six months – we’re going to stop counting them!
But we created a category for Monthly NJroute22.com Recaps – so you can see easier to read “digests” of what was published in the months prior. It’s located in the menu above under “EXTRAS.”
Still in limbo with our Flying Camera Drones issue. Cannot find one that fits the bill here. Maybe by the end of the year?
Don’t forget to check out our video category here – which can be subscribed via our YouTube channel below. Still have not ramped up our podcast feature yet either. We do our best with the little time we have. Hopefully in the future.
I like reminding that this is a “real life” publication of what it’s like to live along the NJ Route 22 corridor. Not a “news” site or anything niche in particular. The content is still being worked out – among other issues with personal transportation. Our inner goal is to break the mold of traditional media outlets people have been conditioned into using. Whereas this publication aims to be a bit more of a conversation along the road of life. Not sure if that makes any sense to you.
And for those of you actually visit this website regularly – we truly appreciate your consideration. That said, let’s take a look at some of the posts published August of 2018.
Other articles published on NJroute22.com in August 2018
- Rearview Cameras – I can personally say they make you much lazier!
- Bluebird Farm Alpacas – Definitely something unusual to do around here!
- We started a new weekly Cheap Wine Reviews VLOG. A different way to “rate” wine that more people can truly relate to.
- Supermarket Roundup – We also continue to VLOG about various supermarkets around here. It actually helps us shop smarter!
- Where do most people buy their hamburgers for the grill?
- You ever notice how many “Mattress Firm” stores popped up all of a sudden? Now Mattress Firm is dabbling with bankruptcy.
- We don’t eat out often – but when we do – we dig the Casa Maya Mexican Restaurants!
- Fishy – Metropolitan Seafood in Lebanon is a destination for many who choose top notch fish and other tasty foods.
- Stick to the ribs. Barbecue comes in many iterations – but the fall off the bone kind of meat at American Heroes Smokehouse BBQ in Scotch Plains is what we prefer.
- You ever wonder why they charge a flat rate for propane (portable) instead of selling by the pound or gallon like they do for home delivery?
However, this is only highlights of the previous month! You can see all the stories in chronological order by checking out the NJroute22.com blog format.
Other ways to stay in touch with NJroute22.com
If you use other social media – please add us or subscribe. Below is a handy list.
Facebook – https://facebook.com/njroute22
Twitter – https://twitter.com/njroute22
Pinterest – https://pinterest.com/njroute22
Instagram – https://instagram.com/njroute22
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbN077lfAToY6Cr5P4JmLg
RSS Channel – https://njroute22.com/feed/
Naturally – publications like this prefer getting visitors to our online property – and not some mega-monopolies. It helps us, it helps support local businesses. So if you see our message on social media – please swing by our site – just to see what else we have, or to say hello!
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any tips, questions, or other things you’d like to share!