Flying Embers Hard Kombucha – a magical drink for adults?
We can sum up our review in just a few bullet points:
- Enjoying Hard Kombucha such as Flying Embers may be an “acquired taste” for some folks. We liked it. You may not. Had a slight “apple cider vinegar” taste.
- It has zero sugar and zero carbs – which is a bullseye for low-carb people.
- Alcohol content varies depending on flavor. Some were high, near 8% ABV.
- Costly – $24 and up for a 12-pack. $10 or more for a four-pack(!) Almost double other spiked seltzers. Oh yeah, has the magic word “Organic” on it.
- But the most exciting aspect is the probiotic nature of this kind of beverage. It can have a “magical,” and sometimes disruptive effect on your digestion. Which is a good thing, in our opinion. Just use wisely!
We recommend the Flying Embers Hard Kombucha. But we will not make it our daily drink – as it is just a bit out of our price range. Would cost us thousands of dollars more per year if we made this the standard drink in our house.
However, we will keep it on hand – as drinking one or two a day is not as costly, and we believe we’ll still get some or most of the benefits of the probiotics in the drink.
Have you tried it yet?