Cheap Wine Review Episode 4 – 14 Hands “Hot to Trot” Red Blend
If you care not to watch the above video – we’ll sum it up.
1. It passes our “two-bottle test.” We don’t feel bad the next day.
2. The flavor is pleasing. A notch or two better than cheaper wines.
3. Cost is about $10 a 750ml bottle. High for our standards.
4. We’re happier paying closer to $5 per 750ml.
5. But if you’re in the mood to “splurge” on a budget – it’s a good choice.
6. It would amount to a $3650 a year savings by choosing a cheaper brand.
There you go! Simple wine reviews for the everyday person!